Audiovox Car XMCK5 XpressEZ Satellite Radio Receiver w/ SureConnect

Audiovox Car XMCK5 XpressEZ Satellite Radio Receiver w/ SureConnect Reviews



More Picture


Great price for starting xm user. Was easier than I thought to install. I think that the instructions for the sureconnect weren't all that good though. I had to google the instructions to do that. After installing it and registering online it was up and running. Took about 1.5 hours to do a fairly professional job putting it in my BMW 528i.br /br /The things I liked most about this xm radio was the price, ease of use, and the options that come with the radio. The things that I don't like are the limited favorites menu and lack of a remote. I would also like to see a better dock, but the vent one is fine.br /br /Options you will need for sure with this are a home dock and custom car mount if you don't want your vent covered. I haven't bought either yet, but will soon.

Audiovox Car XMCK5 XpressEZ Satellite Radio Receiver w/ SureConnect Feature

  • large 5-line display
  • remote control
  • encoder knob
  • auxiliary input
  • built-in fm transmitter
This is the newest product in the Audiovox Xpress Line, introducing the Audiovox XpressEZ, with a crisp large display with 3 lines, sleek interface with one ""Tune and Dial"" Button allows you to quickly select XM Channels, and navigate the menu. The Audiovox XpressEZ has a favorite button, which allows you to program your 10 favorite channels into your favorite list, and access them easily by the push of a button. The XpressEZ also has a Bright 3 line display, which displays the song title, artist, and the channel name and signal strength.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Rip Off! - The Shopaholic - The Dux, MA
I just bought this.....and found it on the XM site for ! That is less than HALF of what I paid!!! I am a habitual Amazon shopper and will hesitate next time I make a purchase!!!

Not bad for cheap - JJ RAD - central Washington
I have 2 of these and they both work well. Simple, no bells or whistles. If you want to be able to pause or rewind, look elsewhere. Got XM into my car for about . I pay for one subscription and move player from one car to another. So I maximize my XM expense. FYI - if you have never had XM they do have some commercials - which surprised me. Still, as long as you get a good signal, XM is really nice - especially if you live where local stations play stuff you do not like. I have had no problems with this unit. Easy to install in any car. I left the XM antannae inside my car on the dash to avoid issues with car wash. I just pull the clip off of the outside antannae when I wash car. Everything I needed to get going was in this kit.


Nov 06, 2010 21:37:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment