Jensen Digital Satellite Tuner (SSR2000)

Jensen Digital Satellite Tuner (SSR2000) Reviews



More Picture


As a retailer of Sirius, I must say that this display is my favorite. At first, we made fun of the CB style display. However, after having it in my vehicle (for over a year now)I am extremely pleased with the display. Passengers in the rear seat can see the artist and song title easily. My only gripe is the output voltage level of 400 mV. this is too low for a typical auxillary input because it is not above the noise floor. however a line driver can solve this problem. I feel that the sound quality is above the delphi systems i have heard and I am pleased while running this on my audio system. (see http://www.cardomain.com/id/keep_hope_alive) Listen to music in your vehicle the way it should be! If you have a factory stereo system, you can still get bSirius/b satellite radio. This Jensen package comes with a wired control/display unit, and a digital satellite receiver that can deliver a huge variety of programming choices. The 4-line display unit can show you channel name and number, artist, and song name. Add the Jensen FM modulator and you can hook it up to virtually any car stereo.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Excellent product for satellite radio - richard - Lancaster, WI United States
As a retailer of Sirius products, I must say that this unit is a good buy. We made fun of the CB style display at first, but after having this unit in my car for over a year now, I am a big fan! Even passengers in the back seat can read the display! the sound quality is way above the delphi units. My only gripe is the 400mV output voltage. this is a bit low for a typical auxillary input. However, a line driver can fix this if needed. I recommend this unit to anyone who is not interested in a portable unit. sound quality is quite high, even with an audio system (see http://www.cardomain.com/id/keep_hope_alive)



Oct 29, 2010 05:23:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment